I’ve been really lame. I haven’t been updating this at all. Although life has been kinda run-of-the-mill, there are plenty of things I should have written about but didn’t. So, to catch things up…
- Ended up going to the Minnesota State Fair a total of 7 times
- Had a wonderful day at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival
- Enjoyed a 10-day vacation to Disney World
- Took a weekend trip up to the North Shore
- Celebrated the birth of my coworker’s son, Devon
- Went to Sever’s Corn Maze
- Spent a bunch of weekends (and weeknights) working on my sister and brother-in-law’s new tile floor (all 500 sq. ft. of it)
- Had a wonderful, bountiful Thanksgiving
- Started learning a new programming language that I’m falling in love with, Ruby on Rails
All that, and our first “real” snowfall happened about a week ago, so everything is all nice and white.
Otherwise, I’ve been working too much, projects are piling up, what’s new there, eh? Soon Christmas will be here, then New Year, then the KVSC 50-Hour Trivia Contest. Maybe I’ll take the time to drop an update here about those? We can all wish, can’t we?