Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the world, even those who don’t celebrate the holiday.
Every year on Thanksgiving I take time to reflect on the previous year…there isn’t much time with all the holiday events over the next few weeks to do so, and before you know it it’s New Year’s Eve and you’re looking forward to the next year.
- Life. I’m thankful that I’m here, alive, living my life in every way I can. It really is the best ride around…I highly suggest partaking in it if you get the chance.
- Family. I’m incredibly thankful for the wonderful family I am blessed with in this life. They always say you can choose your friends, but you can’t choose your family. I can’t imagine choosing a better family if I could!
- Friends. I find myself with a plethora of friends, gaining more all the time. I’m thankful for each and every one of them. I’m thankful for those who have come and gone from my life, those that have been with me for years and those who I’ve only just met.
- Work. I’m lucky to have the job and career I have found which pays me well in both dollars and experience. I love the people I work with and providing a useful service to the customers I serve.
OK, now the little/not so little things that add the spice to life:
I’m thankful for:
- Vanilla Tootsie Rolls
- Mr. and Mrs. Squirrel
- Northwoods Microbrew Creme Soda
- MN State Fair
- The Tools of Personal Media Management: iPod & Tivo
- This (And Everyone Else’s) Blog
- Little Debbie White Christmas Tree Cakes
- Vanilla Coke
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
- Completing the 30 Mile Bike Tour
- 47 Inch Waist
- New King Size Comfy-Bed™
- Canadian Bacon Totino’s Party Pizzas