Well, in the month of October 2004 I racked up an impressive 58 posts, with at least one post every 28 days.
I almost doubled my public, published posts from 71 to 129.
Hopefully I don’t get too bogged down in my NaNoWriMo effort this month to go back to sporadic posts.
There’s a lot to look forward to this month:
- Getting 1.0 of “The Project” out the door and into the hands of beta testers at work.
- Having Thanksgiving at my apartment on the 21st.
- Going down to my sister and brother-in-law’s place in Texas for the official Thanksgiving feast.
- Having 50,000 words somehow assembled into a coherent fictional story.
- and the normal assortment of unusual happenings, thoughts and reflections.