Well, it was a spontaneous decision, but I’m off to Las Vegas for a week-long vacation. Krista’s already got the room and whatnot, I just have to get myself out there. Found a cheap fare through America West so everything is lined up.
Here’s the short list of things Krista and I brainstormed we wanted to see:
- Eiffel Tower @ Paris
- Shark Reef @ Mandalay Bay
- Dancing Fountains @ Bellagio
- Pirate Show @ Treasure Island
- Volcano @ Mirage
- Gondola Ride & Madame Tussad’s Wax Museum @ Venetian
- Mascarade Parade in the Sky @ Rio
- Coke Museum
- M&M World
- Liberace Museum
- “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” Sign
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Bonanza, the “World’s Largest Gift Shop”
- Downtown / Fairmont Street Experience
Krista also has a ticket to “O” @ Bellagio…I’ll have to find something to keep myself busy while she’s seeing the show. Hrm, Bellagio…isn’t that the place with the wonderful fountains I like to watch so much?
Well, off to bed…busy day of travel tomorrow. Woo!